Date: November 26, 2020
Time: 11:00 - 19:00
Event Organizer: Messe Frankfurt RUS
Co-organizer of the event: Lighting Business Consulting company
Video of live stream will be available on YouTube channel of the trade fair.
- Market analytics. Consequences of COVID-19 for the lighting industry.
- Government support measures and market regulation.
- Import and export in new realities.
- Coronavirus and ultraviolet. New promising market segment or short-term hype?
- The future of the lighting industry. How have customer needs changed? And in this connection, how can manufacturers and distributors effectively develop in a crisis?
Deputy Director of the Department of Competition, Energy Efficiency and Environment of the Ministry of Economic Development Russia
- Construction industry after COVID-19. How the global crisis has affected the business of technological solutions manufactures? What measures of state support are provided for the construction industry and what does this mean for manufacturers of technological solutions?
- Building automation, integrated security systems and electrical equipment market. Development prospects.
- How have the requirements of developers and end users changed for electrical and building automation systems, integrated security systems in connection with the pandemic?
Smart City Session
- Smart City Market Analytics.
- Coronavirus and Safe City. What technological
solutions does the city really need in a crisis?
- Smart city lighting - rational use of resources in times of
- The future of smart cities in the context of the global