September 09–10, 2019 – International scientific and technical greenhouses lighting conference, organized by VNISI with the support of International Commission on Illumination, International Electrotechnical Commission, Scientific and Technical Council of the Russian Lighting Industry NTS "Svetotekhnika", The Association “Greenhouses of Russia” and Messe Frankfurt RUS, was held.
Opening ceremony took place at VDNH House of culture 09 September 2019.
During the second day of the conference at Interlight Russia | Intelligent building Russia
fairgroud participants will discuss practical issues of using LED light. Researches in the field of plants photoculture gradually leads to obtaining information on the spectra of greenhouse lighting systems that are optimal for growing of various crops and on recommended levels of illumination, which make it possible to increase the productivity of greenhouses while reducing energy costs.
- Application of LED irradiators in greenhouses
- Standards, demands and methods of trials in greenhouses lighting
- Terms and definitions in greenhouses lighting
- Lighting engineering technologies in city and vertical farms
- Energy consumption and economic efficiency of greenhouses lighting
- Theoretical basis appliance of irradiator equipment
- May 15, 2019 - Abstract submission close
- August 15, 2019 - Deadline for full paper submission for conference proceedings
- September 09-10, 2019 - The Conference