Arrange your logisitcs
BTG Expo is the official and sole on-site freight forwarding and handling contractor. Please contact immediately BTG Expo head office for further details about their tariffs, shipping deadlines and customs regulations or the address of BTG´s agent in your country. BTG Expo speaks English, German, Russian, Dutch, Italian and Polish.
Contact: Ewa Seitz
Tel: +49 69 408987 108
Fax: +49 69 408987 222
Mob: +49 151 52 640 477
Exhibitors not using the services of the official freight forwarder BTG Expo GmbH have to follow the below procedure:
- prepare a list of the taken-in goods in Russian language on the company letterhead in triplicate. Please, download the example of the list.
- this list is to be signed and stamped by the Organiser (in the Organiser's Office) and by the local Expocentre exhibition director
- this list is to be registered by the local pavilion manager who will provide you with the move-in pass
- present one copy of the letter to the guard at the entrance of the fairground while moving in
- please keep one copy of the move-in letter till the end of the exhibition, move-out of exhibits will be authorized based on this document
Attention: Exhibitors who install their own stands can bring in their exhibits only after agreement of their stand layout with the Organiser and the official fair constructor ExpoConsta.
Attention: Move-in/move-out of exhibits during the fair opening hours is prohibited.