Poland-based company LumoTubo is revolutionizing the market of customizable LED-based lighting systems through its’ innovative technology, enabling for countless conﬁguration options, low operating costs and eco-friendliness.
Company’s products are designed to attract and enlight either points of service, such as shopping malls, hotels, clubs, cafes, cinemas, or private premises. The LumoTubo’s unique selling proposition is the conﬁgurability, enabling for shaping the lighting systems into various geometric shapes, such as straight lines, arcs, waves and various geometric shapes.
The company, well-established in the Polish market, has delivered multiple realizations for e.g. cinemas (IMAX), clubs (Czekolada Lublin, House of Sound), shopping malls (Galeria Turzyn), theaters (Teatr Opole), music bands (Artur Rojek, Afromental), TV productions (The Wall), retail market (Sinsay, Nike) stadiums (Arena Lublin, G2A Arena) and many morec
Currently LumoTubo is developing very rapidly and exports their products to the whole world.
- Innovative and patented lighting system in LED technology
- Impressive light solutions
- Low operating costs
- Unlimited possibilities of creating every space
- Safe and easy application
- Very wide application: shopping malls, cinemas, entertainment centres, clubs, hotels, restaurants, supermarkets, petrol stations and others
- Light animations–use of RGB and digital diodes
- European idea and production.
We invite you to visit company at F.B61 stand during Interlight MOSCOW.